So here is where things stand in regards to various projects of mine:
1. I’ve finished a rewrite of “St. Peter in Chains” (the first part of The Fall and Rise of Peter Stoller). There’s a lot of new content, so I’m having my critique readers look it over to make sure I keep a consistent tone.
2. Because of my focus on Peter, I haven’t been working on Changers at all, so it remains half finished.
3. But I am doing this fun Hamlette thing just as a kind of writing joyride.
4. I had two scripts make quarterfinals in a competition. Only one of the two made semis, but that’s okay, I’ll take what I can get.
5. Have been collaborating on some other scripts as well . . .
6. And negotiations for the rom-com script I co-wrote continue. Hopefully we’ll get things settled soon.
In short, a lot going on. I have an unfinished Sherlock Holmes story sitting in the wings as well. And the K-Pro sequel. But my priority is to get Peter fixed up and sent back out to the couple of agents who want to see it again. Everything else is jostling for second place.