25 Things . . .
- I talk in my sleep, sometimes in French.
- My bedroom and/or office windows have to face west so I can watch the sun set.
- I pick up accents and languages really quickly. Sometimes I don’t even realize I’m mimicking another person’s accent; it’s a really embarrassing habit!
- I lose my voice at least once a year, sometimes more.
- I’m addicted to awards shows red carpet coverage. I love to see what people are wearing.
- I won’t eat meat off a bone.
- I’m allergic to raw tomatoes and red berries.
- My eyes were blue until I was in ninth grade, then changed to the blue-green-gold they are now.
- I don’t like the taste of poultry. I can’t eat it unless it’s slathered in some kind of sauce that covers the flavor.
- My go-to karaoke song is “Kiss Me” by Sixpence None the Richer.
- I love to travel but hate to fly. It makes me anxious.
- My least favorite parts of my body are my hands. I wish I had longer fingers.
- I get ridiculously happy about receiving mail.
- I can’t stand to leave the house if I don’t feel like I look good (not even to get the mail).
- I love to wear chunky, oversized sweaters.
- To unwind I drive around by myself and listen to music.
- I like beaches but can’t stay very long because I get bored really quickly. I’m just not a lounger.
- I keep a griffin on my desk. His name is Harvey and he holds my computer cords for me.
- I collect scented candles.
- BUT . . . I can’t stand the ones that smell like cookies or vanilla or any kind of food. I think it’s unfair for things to make me want to eat them if I can’t.
- I get periodic bouts of vertigo, particularly on slow-moving boats.
- I am definitely not a morning person.
- I can’t write unless I’m the only person in the house.
- I have a crush on Benedict
- When I was growing up, Miss Piggy was one of my role models. It IS possible to be sexy, feminine, and tough. And it’s no sin to know what you want and go after it.
Bonus: I never listen to DVD commentaries because I feel a work should speak for itself.