All Hallows Write
#1 – Provide a BRIEF description of your novel before starting.
#2 – Don’t use the same character for more than 3 answers.
Okay, so here is my brief description of my novel:
Sixteen-year-old Nerissa Dey must do her father’s ghost’s bidding by bringing his murderers to justice.
More of a log line, but whatever.
1. It’s Halloween night! What is your protagonist dressed up as?
Probably something she could just pull out of her closet. She’s not the type to have planned ahead and bought a costume. She might put on a gown and some makeup and be a starlet, or just wear a lot of black and go goth for the night.
2. Who in your cast refuses to dress up and shows up at the Halloween party without a costume?
Well, if that’s an option, probably Nerissa.
3. Which character wears the most outrageous costume, and what would it be?
Nerissa’s mother Ophelia. She loves attention. So she’d definitely be in something slinky and eye catching. Maybe the Queen of Hearts.
4. On Halloween, werewolves, vampires, and zombies are on the prowl. Which of your characters gets caught in their clutches, and which creature do they subsequently turn into?
Poor Gwendolyn. This might be her fate. She’d be a werewolf, but a very cute and sweet one.
5. Who wins the contest for best costume?
Rosalind? Probably Rosalind.
6. Who hands out toothbrushes to the trick and treaters?
This is unintentionally funny (you’ll see why when you read the book). Um, Uncle Eoin. Cuz he sucks.
7. Which two of your characters decide to pair up and do an angel/devil costume together?
Rosalind and Gwendolyn would do this. Rosalind as the devil, of course, and Gwendolyn as the angel.
8. Someone is too scared to even attend the Halloween party. Who is it?
This could also be Gwendolyn.
9. Who overdoses on Halloween candy and ends up sick?
Liam? He’s kind of big and dumb and
10. Which character is most likely to place a curse/hex on someone and who would they curse?
Ophelia (Nissa’s mom) is nasty enough to do it. But I don’t think she’d curse Nerissa since she (Ophelia) is very aware of appearances. So she’d curse Nissa’s best friend Bea, just to get at Nerissa, or possibly to drive them apart.
Your turn! You can grab the rules and questions from this Tumblr page. #AllHallowsWrite