Fellow author Christine Rains has awarded me the following:
Thanks, Christine! I don’t know if I really deserve them, but I’ll take what I can get. I am, in turn, supposed to pass these on to other deserving bloggers, but I don’t have much of a blogroll yet. I’ll have to think about it for a bit before sending these on.
I’m also supposed to share seven random facts about myself. I suppose this is in lieu of an acceptance speech? Well, okay . . .
- I can’t eat any meat that is on a bone. I mean, I guess I can, but I won’t.
- I got impatient and proposed to my husband instead of waiting for him to get around to it.
- I don’t cook.
- I do a pretty decent version of “Kiss Me” in karaoke.
- I no longer have a gallbladder.
- I hate flying but love to travel. Car or train trips are my favorites. Of course, sometimes you just have to fly.
- Though I skipped it this year, I usually teach Shakespeare, playwriting and other such courses at a local summer camp.
And oh my, I do believe it just started raining. Meanwhile, I only have a couple more hours to myself before I have to go pick up the children from school. Back to work!